Mesotherapy for Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Loss
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment; It employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic preparations, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat.
Hair mesotherapy is a method of healing that aims to prevent hair loss in men and women, increases the density of hair formation and provides options to prevent male spillage and opening. It is a process that regulates proteins, vitamins and other nutrients in the scalp.
Mesotherapy usually requires a series of anywhere between 3–15 treatment sessions, administered at 2-week intervals.
Conditions Treated: Loss of glow, Dull skin, Loss of tone & elasticity, Loss of volume, Superficial lines & wrinkles, Hair thinning, Stretch marks.
Benefits of Thread lifting:
- Completely rejuvenates the skin.
- Increases the skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin.
- Increases the skin’s complexion and radiance.
- Prevents the wrinkles and rejuvenates the dull skin.
Possible side effects:
Because mesotherapy is administered directly to the desired area, it is believed that side effects are limited or reduced. Reported side effects of mesotherapy include:
- Immediate or delayed allergic reaction to the injected drugs/solutions
- Lecithin is known to cause inflammation and swelling
- Skin infections
- Pigmentation at the injection site
- Bruising at the injection site