Acne & Acne scar solutions
What are acne scars removal solutions?
Microneedling is a method that some dermatologists use to treat different skin conditions. The technique involves using multiple tiny, sterile needles to puncture the skin and cause physical trauma to which your body responds to by sending new collagen to the surface. Microneedling may help address many skin-related complaints, including: wrinkles, scarring, acne, alopecia, skin pigmentation issues, stretch marks, rosacea, loose skin, such as after weight loss or liposuction.
Before microneedling, watch out for over-exfoliation or anything that’s a little bit harsher, you want to have your skin in its most calm state.
After you’ve had microneedling, your skin is like a sponge—it will soak up whatever you want it to soak up, but it also soaks it up pretty quickly, so you want to keep it very moist and hydrated.
Radio Frequency (RF) microneedling devices use specially insulated needles that deliver high-intensity radio frequency energy into the targeted tissue once the needles have broken through the skin. This gives a uniform warming effect to the deep tissue, which helps to stimulate new collagen fibers to grow, leading to significant improvement to skin quality and texture.
- Improves the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, & wrinkles by naturally promoting collagen and skin renewal.
- Skin tone appears more even.
- Diminishes dark spots.
- Fights acne-causing bacteria.
- Minimizes in pore size.
Possible Side effects:
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.